Mastering Volume Eyelash Extensions for Beginners to Advanced: Develop New Skills, Gain Additional Income
There has never been a better time to join a rapidly growing Lash industry.
Take advantage of the high demand by becoming a Top Eyelash Artist - Professionally trained and Certified by the Lash Plus Academy.
- Do you want a fresh start, a new career?
- Do you want to gain confidence and self-belief?
- Do you want to earna great income?
You will learn all you need to know to offer premium services to your customers, while getting the additional support that you will need to become successful.
Thisstep-by-step course will guide you through a variety of lash techniques, providing you with a complete set of skills. We have designed this course for beginner to advancedEyelash Artists, once completed you will be fully prepared to perform volume services on your clients.
You can make more money and stand out from the crowd. Produce stunning sets, your clients will return again and again.
Whether you are new to the industry or have experience, this training will be an excellent opportunity for you to develop and grow.
Why Lash Plus Academy?
Our courses are developed by Kiyoe Bonhill, a multipleglobal award-winning eyelash artist, founder of one of Sydney’s most recognisable Lash Salon brands‘KikiLashes’, Principal Lash Designer of KikiLashes, as well as Principal Lash Trainer of Lash Plus Academy.With over 10 years of experience and training, Kiyoe’s level of knowledgeisexceptional.
This is the most detailed and comprehensive Volume Lash training course that you will find in one location. The course Modules cover everything you need to know to be highly successful in this exciting industry. Learn simple and effective Volume Lash techniques, introduce premium services, improve your confidence and skill.
Learn anywhere, anytime
WHAT IS COVERED IN THIS ONLINE RUSSIAN VOLUME COURSE?
- Success takes passion
- Learning outcomes
- Active vs. Passive learning
- Placing eye pads properly
- Importance of pre-treatment
- Glue - Control your environment
- Health and Safety
- Causes of Irritation
- Eyelash Isolation
What are volume lashes?
- Eyelash curl and length
- The difference in Russian Volume and Mega Volume
- Golden rules
- Understanding lash diameter
- Correct amount of Volume
- Benefits of Volume lashes business
- Simple but clever marketing
Correct fan – importance of consistency
- Fan consistency
- Wide vs. narrow fans
- Avoiding Fan mistakes
- Handmade fans vs. Pre-made fans
- On the strip methods
- Off the strip methods
- Lash pallet set up
Seamless base – important of picking up
- Spiral base
- Importance of lash base
- How to correctly hold tweezers
- Correct Pick up
- Where to Pick up
- How to Pick up
- How to fix the Base
Correct Glue Dipping
- Glue dome
- Glue Dipping
- The right amount of the glue
- Importance of glue width
Sponge/Training sheet practice
- How to be better
- Lash Wrapping
- Cross view of wrapping application
- Common inaccurate application
- Incorrect application
- Prevent volume fans from closing
- Fix closed fans
- Lash mapping
- Eye shape – Every client is different
- Importance of mapping with open eyes
- How to deal with asymmetry eyes
- The direction of lash placement
- Design with protractor tweezers
How to make a perfect topline
- Eyelash layer
- Perfect line
- Enhancing the eyeliner effect to create density
Direction & distance from eyelid
- Inner & outer corner application
- Distance from eyelid – Correct attachment
- Check your lash work with our protractor tweezer